I love allforloveofyarn! Angela’s colors are great and the variegation doesn’t pool!
This cowl was knit in Eloquence–70% Bluefaced Leicester, 20%silk, 10% cashmere. It is super soft and drapy, light yet warm!
here’s how I knit it:
- 1 skein-100gms/430 yds fingering weight yarn.
- Gauge: 7sts/11rows=1″. Cowl is 23″ around/15″ long.
- US Size 2 needles (for working in the round) cast on 192 stitches. Join being careful not to twist stitches.
- Rows 1-3, (K10, p1, k2, p1, k10) 8 times.
- Row 4 (K10, p1, k2tog and DO NOT take off needle, knit into first stitch again and remove both stitches, p1, k10) 8 times. Repeat these four rows until desired length or until you have about 3 yards left, bind off loosely.